Enrolling/Transferring - ACT Public Schools
Visit the Education website at www.education.act.gov.au for more information and to enrol using the online enrolment form
Parents/carers are welcome to apply to enrol/transfer their child at any time during the school year using an online application form. Full details are available from the Education website.
- Strong, relevant literacy and numeracy programs
- Inquiry based learning
- Personalised plans for every child
- Academic excellence
- Interactive Smartboards and a modern computer lab
- A safe, caring and friendly environment
- Buddies for kindergarten children
- Restorative justice – a process to repair and sustain relationships
- Enrichment programs
- Exciting performing Arts programs including band and choir
- A range of sporting opportunities
- Lunchtime sports activities
- Out of school hours care (provided by YMCA)
- Strong community involvement
Information sessions are held regularly throughout the year in the School Library. Families are invited to visit the school at any time. Please contact the front office on (02) 6142 02760 for dates of information sessions or to make a time for a visit.
Online enrolment/transfer form
Parents/carers seeking to enrol their child in an ACT public school for the first time must complete the online enrolment/transfer form.
Parent/carers seeking to transfer their child to another ACT public school must complete the online enrolment/transfer form.
Up to three school choices may be nominated when enrolling in a school or transferring to a new school. Application to enrol/transfer in an ACT Public School
Enrolling for 2022 and the Information Session
Enrolments for the 2022 school year are now open. Enrol by 4 June to receive an offer of enrolment from 26 July.
Every ACT public school is a great school, and if North Ainslie Primary School is your local priority enrolment area (PEA) school your child is guaranteed a Kindergarten to Year Six place here. Every four-year-old is guaranteed 15 hours of preschool
Enrol for preschool in 2022 if your child turns four on or before 30 April 202
Your best source of information for enrolling is the Education Directorate website education.act.gov.au or the Enrolments Telephone Service (02) 6205 5429. You can also contact us about enrolments directly by emailing email@example.com