Start of the year information
Stationery Packs for 2020
This year we will be using COS for our stationery packs . All ordering of book packs will be online only and must be paid for by PayPal, Visa or MasterCard at the time of ordering.
COS is a 100% Australian Family Owned & Operated school supplier. We’ve been working with COS to make sure your child has an easy start to the new school year. We’ve selected the list of item your child needs to start the year and worked with COS so you can order everything you need in one go and it will be delivered to the school before school starts. To ensure delivery prior to Term 1, 2020, please place your order by 10th January 2020.
2020 Requirements for Online Ordering
Listed below are the easy steps for placing your online order available from 2nd December 2019.
Ready to order?
For a fast, simple and secure way to place your order visit www.cos.net.au and follow these steps:
- Click on School Packs in menu
- Enter User Name: email@example.com & Password: Parents-20
- Select your Grade
- Add your Pack to the Cart
- Enter your Childs Details
- Enter in your credit card details and submit
ORDER DEADLINES and DELIVERY INFORMATION
- All Orders will be delivered to North Ainslie Primary School.
- All orders placed before 19th December 2019 includes free delivery to the school.
- Orders placed after 19th December will incur a $9.95 delivery fee.
- Orders placed prior to 10th January 2020 will be delivered to the school prior to Term 1, 2020 commencing.
- Orders after this date cannot be guaranteed to arrive on time, and will instead be delivered to the school a few weeks into the school term.
The Art &Craft consumables allowance will be forwarded by COS to North Ainslie Primary. It helps to cover such things as art and craft resources, unit of inquiry and Internet access.
A student equity fund exists for families experiencing financial hardship. Please contact the principal or business manager if you require financial assistance to purchase the required stationery items.
If you would like to purchase uniform items our P&C uniform shop is open every Thursday morning 8:45 -9:15 and afternoon 2:45-3:15 and Tuesday 2:45 pm-3:15 pm.
|Friday 31st January 2020||11:00-12:00|
|Monday 3 February 2020||8:30-9:30|
|Tuesday 4 February 2020||8:30-9:30|