Start of the year information
Stationery Packs for 2019
This year we will be using OfficeMax for our stationery packs . All ordering of book packs will be online only and must be paid for by PayPal, Visa or MasterCard at the time of ordering.
Visit OfficeMaxSchools.com.au and follow these easy steps:
1. Search for your school North Ainslie Primary School, Ainslie, ACT and enter your school access key 3XW4U if required.
2. Complete the student’s details and select Kindy.
3. Review your requirements list and make changes (if required).
Please note: some list items have been denoted by your school as a requisite for the subject or year.
4. If you need additional items, top up from our Back to School special range, and checkout.
ORDER DEADLINES and DELIVERY INFORMATION
- All Orders will be delivered to North Ainslie Primary School.
- Orders placed on or before 16th December 2018 will not incur a delivery charge.
- Orders placed after 16th December 2018 will incur a delivery cost of $12.95.
- Orders placed after 13th January 2019 are not guaranteed to be delivered to school by day 1, term 1 2019.
The $20.00 consumables allowance will be forwarded by OfficeMax to North Ainslie Primary. It helps to cover such things as art and craft resources, unit of inquiry and Internet access.
A student equity fund exists for families experiencing financial hardship. Please contact the principal or business manager if you require financial assistance to purchase the required stationery items.
If you would like to purchase uniform items our P&C uniform shop is open every Thursday morning 8:45 -9:15 and afternoon 2:45-3:15 and Tuesday 2:45 pm-3:15 pm.
Special Open Times : TBA