Enrolling/Transferring - ACT Public Schools
Visit the Education website at www.education.act.gov.au for more information and to enrol using the online enrolment form
Parents/carers are welcome to apply to enrol/transfer their child at any time during the school year using an online application form. Full details are available from the Education website.
- Strong, relevant literacy and numeracy programs
- Inquiry based learning
- Personalised plans for every child
- Academic excellence
- Interactive Smartboards and a modern computer lab
- A safe, caring and friendly environment
- Buddies for kindergarten children
- Restorative justice – a process to repair and sustain relationships
- Enrichment programs
- Exciting performing Arts programs including band and choir
- A range of sporting opportunities
- Lunchtime sports activities
- Out of school hours care (provided by YMCA)
- Strong community involvement
Information sessions are held regularly throughout the year in the School Library. Families are invited to visit the school at any time. Please contact the front office on (02) 6142 02760 for dates of information sessions or to make a time for a visit.
Online enrolment/transfer form
Parents/carers seeking to enrol their child in an ACT public school for the first time must complete the online enrolment/transfer form.
Parent/carers seeking to transfer their child to another ACT public school must complete the online enrolment/transfer form.
Up to three school choices may be nominated when enrolling in a school or transferring to a new school. Application to enrol/transfer in an ACT Public School
Enrolling for 2021 and the Information Session
Applications for enrolment at Canberra Public Schools opened on Tuesday 28 April. For applications received by 5 June, offers will begin from 27 July. Further details on enrolling can be found on the Directorate’s website at https://www.education.act.gov.au/
As a school, we are exploring ways of sharing what we do in a new way as we are unable to have our traditional Information Session for prospective families. More on this soon.