Enrolling/Transferring - ACT Public Schools
Parents/carers are welcome to enrol/transfer their son or daughter at any time during the school year using an online application form. Full details are available from the Education website.
- Strong, relevant literacy and numeracy programs
- Inquiry based learning
- Personalised plans for every child
- Academic excellence
- Interactive Smartboards and a modern computer lab
- A safe, caring and friendly environment
- Buddies for kindergarten children
- Restorative justice – a process to repair and sustain relationships
- Enrichment programs
- Exciting performing Arts programs including band and choir
- A range of sporting opportunities
- Lunchtime sports activities
- Out of school hours care (provided by YMCA)
- Strong community involvement
Information sessions are held regularly throughout the year in the School Library. Families are invited to visit the school at any time. Please contact the front office on (02) 6205 6533 for dates of information sessions or to make a time for a visit.
Online enrolment/transfer form
Parents/carers seeking to enrol their child in an ACT public school for the first time must complete the online enrolment/transfer form.
Parent/carers seeking to transfer their child to another ACT public school must complete the online enrolment/transfer form.
Up to three school choices may be nominated when enrolling in a school or transferring to a new school. Application to enrol/transfer in an ACT Public School
For years 11 and 12 enrolments/transfers, students will need to identify course preferences on the online enrolment/transfer form.
For preschool enrolments, parents/carers will need to nominate preferred sessions on the online enrolment/transfer form.
Information for NSW residents applying for preschool in 2018.
All applications from NSW residents for preschool in 2018, regardless of when they are submitted in 2017, will be held by the first school listed on the application and considered in 2018. If you have any queries about this process please call the ACT Education Directorate on 6205 5429.